South Solo: Kayaking to Save the Albatross Paperback – Nov 1 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Hayley Shephard, born in New Zealnd, now living on Vancouver Island, Canada, is a passionate adventurer who has led teams into the Arctic, Antarctica, and also over the Atlantic on the western coast of Canada.
She is an enthralling lecturer and inspirational speaker for audiences of young and old alike.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I learned of her book from another tour guide, she never mentioned it to the tour. I purchased a copy and could not put it down. As I read I imagen her voice telling me her story. She really engages the reader with a great story of her voyage.
She has inspired my family "to live your dreams", her book is an exciting read and she really takes you through the experiences she has had.
Thank you Hayley!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Adventurers & Explorers
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecosystems
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference