- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Specialty Competencies in Couple and Family Psychology Paperback – Nov 12 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"There is no doubt that readers will find Specialty Competencies in Couple and Family Psychology an excellent guide on the standards that one needs to meet to be called a competent couple and family psychology specialist." -- PsycCRITIQUES
About the Author
Mark Stanton is Dean of the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences at Azusa Pacific University. Robert Welsh is Co-Chair of the Department of Graduate Psychology at Azusa Pacific University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling > Couples & Family Therapy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Mental Health
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy