- Product Dimensions: 61 x 91.4 cm ; 159 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Item model number: Model 141350
- ASIN: B009OFBOSE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Idaho State Flag 2x3 ft. Nylon SolarGuard Nyl-Glo 100% Made in USA to Official State Design Specifications by Annin Flagmakers. Model 141350
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flagmakers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in our factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of our OVER 500 employees. Don't accept an imitation!
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln's casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags- FAMILY owned for OVER 167 Years
- Quality! Expertly printed and sewn using Annin's 200 DENIER NYLON fabric in our Virginia factory with our exclusive SolarGuard dyes. PROVEN to last the longest and be the BRIGHTEST. DURABLE fabric flies in the lightest breeze. Blocks damaging UV rays
- Expert Craftsmanship! Our expertise in advanced digital and screen printing uses a three step process to penetrate our custom dyes into durable weather-resistant nylon. We then steam set to activate the color and lock it into the fabric
- Annin Presentation Box! Each flag ships in an OFFICIAL ANNIN FLAGMAKERS presentation box. Makes an excellent gift for family and friends to PROUDLY display at your home or business
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The state seal that appears on the Idaho state Flag was designed by Miss Emma Edwards in 1891. The star that appears in the lower part of the golden rim indicated that Idaho was a new state. The Idaho state Flag was originally the state name in a blue field but was changed in March of 1927 Miss Edwards surviving original artwork. The miner in the state seal is appropriate because the well-known minerals in the state include lead, zinc, silver, gold and copper. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com