- Product Dimensions: 26.7 x 7 x 38.7 cm ; 553 g
- Shipping Weight: 621 g
- Item model number: 71020-B104
- ASIN: B00A35O1LQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 28 2012
- Average Customer Review: 61 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,646 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Speck Products iGuy Protective Case for iPad 1/2/3/4 - Chili Pepper
|Price:||CDN$ 52.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Kid-tested - with its flexible, foam construction, the lightweight iGuy is the perfect iPad partner for families with young children
- Free-standing - the iGuy stands at attention - while it holds your iPad - offering a convenient viewing angle for short people (kids)
- iPad 4? New iPad? iPad 2? Original iPad? No problem - iGuy fits all iPad models
- The iGuy has squeezable little arms and soft foam that makes it easy - and even fun - to hold
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: Chili Pepper
Meet iGuy - the free-standing foam case for the new iPad, iPad 2 and iPad original. Every bit as protective as he is a blast to use, iGuy is the perfect iPad accessory for kids and grownups alike. He's lightweight, easy to hold, and he can stand on his own two feet, even while holding up your iPad. He may look like he’s all about fun, but his soft, squishy body disguises tough EVA foam protection. iGuy will help you feel more secure as you hand your iPad over to your baby or small child.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's just perfect, it fits perfectly, my son could carry around the iPad without difficulty, and it protects it.
The connection might not be as accessible as it could be, but I definitively recommend this product to transform your iPad to an iPad for Kids :)
After having this for a year now, I probably would have purchased something different, but don't regret the purchase. It has served it's purpose but I am definitely not in love with it.
The ipad also slips in and out fairly easily, which is nice for when the tablet will be used by adults (yet it stays in securely, with no risk of falling out).
I recommend it.
50$ is a little steep though, shop around, I got it a 22$ on Amazon.ca
Most recent customer reviews
My toddler uses the iPad and thanks to this case it's still alivePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
We've had this for over three years and our iPad is still going strong!Published 6 months ago by caroline banks
Very Good Product have had it for 2 months now and saved the Ipad a few timesPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Best purchase ever. Impossible to break your screen with that. Adapt for young children and also very practical when you want to do video because it stands by itselfPublished 6 months ago by Julie Ferraris
My 3 year old son loves his iPad. This case has saved it from damage, and is just so cute.Published 7 months ago by Corey Seale
Cute but not so protective. The iPad screen is not protected at all. Case comes with a small piece of rubbed that looks like it belongs somewhere but I never could find where that... Read morePublished 7 months ago by traci l smith