How to choose the right spice rack
Deciding upon exactly what type of spice rack you want is dependent on your personal preferences and the layout of your kitchen. Is the work surface centrally located? Get either a Lazy Suzan turntable or a 16-slot revolving spice holder. If your kitchen has a more traditional layout, then you can always opt for a classic wooden tiered spice rack. You can find metal tiered spice racks as well, which look especially good in modern kitchens.
Choosing the right spice rack comes down to several things. You might want to consider the following:
• How many tiers will you need?
• What is the size of your spice collection?
• Wall mountable or free standing?
• Wood, metal, glass or plastic?
• How much does the cost vary?