Sports Nutrition: Enhancing Athletic Performance Hardcover – Nov 19 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bill I. Campbell, Ph.D., is an associate professor and director of the Exercise and Performance Nutrition Laboratory at the University of South Florida, Tampa, a research laboratory dedicated to innovation in sports nutrition and metabolism research. As a researcher and author, Dr. Campbell has published over 100 scientific abstracts and papers related to sports nutrition and enhancement of sports performance. In addition, he has published more than 50 articles for health and fitness magazines (print and electronic media). He is a paid consultant to professional sports team organizations and sports entertainment corporations and has lectured on various topics related to sports nutrition and exercise performance to audiences all over the world.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Sports Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Sports Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Sports Medicine