- Manufacturer reference: OUTDR-UKK-4919585
- ASIN: B00KHJLRBK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 3 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Steel Spring Pin, Zinc Plated Finish, 3/32 Nominal Diameter, 1-3/8 Length (Pack of 250) NumberOfItems: 250 Outdoor, Home, Garden, Supply, Maintenance
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Installed by two easy operations, just drill and drive
- Zinc-plated steel is more rust resistant than plain steel
- Superior to and used in place of drive pins, taper pins, collar pins, etc.
- Permit a wider tolerance because of the flexibility
- Tapered ends make starting easy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Also referred to as Roll, Tension and Expansion Pins. Hollow and slotted lengthwise to create tension, these self retaining Spring Pins are made of Carbon Steel which is stronger than 18-8 stainless steel; just as strong as Type 420 stainless steel. Zinc-plated steel is more rust resistant than plain steel. They are installed by two easy operations, just drill and drive. Useful for many purposes, including electrical connectors in patch board circuits, terminals, fixtures for wire harness, actuators for drum, to secure pulley or gear to shaft, hinges, positioning, studs and many others. Superior to and used in place of drive pins, taper pins, collar pins, etc. They permit a wider tolerance because of the flexibility. Tapered ends make starting easy.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product