- Product Dimensions: 50.8 x 30.5 x 19 cm ; 1.1 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item model number: sp-e-7
- ASIN: B00ESKVN7W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 19 2013
- Average Customer Review: 578 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#87 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #1 in Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Mobility & Daily Living Aids > Bathroom Aids & Safety > Bathing Stools & Benches
- #1 in Tools & Home Improvement > Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures > Bathroom Fixtures > Toilets & Toilet Parts
- #1 in Tools & Home Improvement > Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures > Bathroom Fixtures > Toilets
Squatty Potty The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool 7"- White
- The Original Squatty Potty - Made in U.S.A. As seen on Shark Tank and The Howard Stern Show
- The Squatty Potty Original has 2 sizes that work perfectly with ANY standard (14""-15.5") or comfort height (16""-18") toilet. If you are a new squatter, the 7" is a great place to start and if you are limber or consider yourself an advanced squatter, a 9"" Squatty Potty will work best.
- The Squatty Potty may feel different at first, but the body quickly adjusts and the new healthy way of eliminating quickly becomes second nature. For most people, the difference is immediate while for some it takes about a week to adjust, relax and get things moving.
- Doctor recommended / endorsed, Strong & durable, Family-friendly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Made in the USA! The Squatty Potty is a wonderful health aid for the entire family. The Squatty Potty helps you to eliminate faster and more complete by putting your body into a natural squatting position over your own toilet. Using the Squatty Potty during elimination will un-kink your taking your body from a continent mode to an elimination mode. This will speed up the elimination process therefore reducing the risk of toxic build up of fecal matter left in your colon. Using the squatty potty for elimination will reduce straining and decreases the pressure. The reduction of straining will help to heal and prevent hemorrhoids. It will also reduce the risk of bowel herniation and other damage to the lower digestive tract. The Squatty Potty is attractive and will discretely tuck under your toilet bowl when not in use. Its designed with a forward slant to ergonomically align the body for a comfortable and complete elimination. Children love the Squatty Potty. It is an excellent toilet training aid. It provides them with a place to support their feet which helps to remove the fear of falling. They also don't have a need to hold onto the dirty toilet seat for balance. The White Plastic Squatty Potty is very durable, and easy to clean. Made of durable hard Polypropylene plastic. It is 7 3/4" high at the back and has a slight forward slope to 6 3/4" in the front. The Squatty potty is not a stepping stool and should only be used around the base of your toilet.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is one comment in another review about how it got dirty really quick... And I'm going to say that's a personal thing, since mine is clean still.
I have one criticism, and would have given it 4.5 stars if that was an option. The placement for the feet is a bit too narrow and far apart. It should cover more range, to accommodate a wider variety of people. I'm a petite person, so I find my feet like to go a bit on the center part of the stool rather than where the feet are designed to go. If they did away with the whole foot shape design altogether it would work much better. The center portion should extend out as far as the toe portion does, and the curve that wraps around the toilet should be tighter, allowing feet to be closer together. I can't imagine there are toilets out there that require that big of an opening to tuck under, but I could be wrong. I hope they adjust this in future models.
I'm going to buy it again for myself, but go with the 9" taller version. After using it I experimented with objects and found the 9" more effective, as is recommended by the company. However, I'd say stick with the 7" if this concept is a bit too new for you and you want something that feels more like what you're used to.
No lie, I've strained, spent up to an HOUR on the toilet having the worlds most unsatisfying and horrible poops.
This squatty potty gave me the most relief I've ever felt in my life. 5 minutes. I opened a game on my phone and it wasn't even done loading by the time I finished pooping.
Best part of all this? One wipe. Cleanest poop ever.
Downside? Took 3 flushes to get that solid log to go down my pipes. Other than that? Worth it.
Seriously, this thing works. I didn't have problems before, but it's just a much more smooth and comfy way to go.