|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 15.24 x 2.54 cm; 113 Grams|
|Item model number||SF001AD|
|Care instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Squooshi Reusable Food & Snacks Pouches – Ideal for Beverages & Freezer Storage - Assorted Snacks Pouch, Refillable, Leak-proof Zipper Set (Pack of 10)
Enhance your purchase
- FOOD POUCHES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY: Introducing a new pack of reusable food pouches with beautiful prints perfect for toddlers, kids & all ages. These pouches are similar to store-bought pouches with a top spout and curved shape that fits well in kids’ hands.
- HYGIENIC & SAFE: Made of soft and durable material, these reusable reusable bags for food are hygienic and safe to use. It does not contain BPA, Phthalate, PVC & Lead materials and has no choke cap. It ensures no corners or cracks for food to get stuck.
- COMPATIBLE WITH DISHWASHER AND FREEZER: These fun assorted freezer pack are ideal to store and refrigerate. Squooshi pouches are dishwasher safe or can be washed by hand using warm soapy water and a bottle brush. The bottom zipper has a wider opening that makes them easy to rinse and to air dry.
- REFILLABLE: The kid-friendly shape also comes with a top spout and wide bottom zipper that makes filling them really easy! You can fill them with a spoon or by pouring directly into the bottom of the pouch. The top spout makes them ideal for soups, shakes, yogurt, applesauce or whatever your squishy food might be! Fill, eat, wash, repeat! It’s so easy!
- VARIETY PACK OF 10: This assorted pack is designed to make eating healthy food more fun! This pack includes 10 pouches (2 of each design) that hold up to 5 oz each.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Squooshi is a family owned and operated company bringing you the very best in reusable food pouches, fun feeding products and the coolest baby gear!
How To Squooshi - FILL. EAT. WASH. REPEAT.
Easy to fill two ways - you choose!
1. Through an extra sturdy zipper located on the bottom of the pouch. Simply turn the pouch over, pull apart the zipper, make sure your cap is on and pour or spoon in your favorite squishy food. Some people like to use a funnel but we think its super easy to just use a spoon once you get the hang of it. If filling through the bottom, fill 3/4 full.
2. With The Filling Station. (shown above) The Filling Station quickly fills 6-8 pouches.
REGARDING CONSISTENCY, for little ones that may be even more inclined to squeeze and tip their Squooshi pouches, we suggest making your purees a bit thicker so they're less likely to spill out as little hands eat and play.
TIP: Wipe away any seeds or food bits from the zipper, and make sure the bottom is sealed completely after filling.
Squooshi refillable pouches are perfect for any squishy food!
We fill them with applesauce, smoothies, fruit, grain and veggie purees, homemade baby food, yogurts, oatmeal – anything of a squishy consistency.
Our pouches were designed specifically for ease of cleaning. Every section of the interior of our pouch is easily rinsed with a direct stream of water. Just pop them in the top rack of your dishwasher or wash them by hand with warm soapy water - use a sponge or a bottle brush as shown above.
As a family-run company committed to sustainability, we are continually researching new processes and options for ecologically sound, food safe packaging.
Squooshi reusable pouches use less fuel in shipping than do pre-packaged food-filled pouches, so they save energy and reduce waste and air pollution.
As eco-minded parents and grandparents, we made sure Squooshi reusable food pouches are made with the greatest of care. We researched every possible food safe container, and feel good about the product we've created for you.
Squooshi pouches are a good step, in a better direction and we thank you for joining us in our quest for good, clean, healthy, and fun living on this beautiful planet that we all share.
More about Squooshi Pouches
What are Squooshi Pouches made from?
Squooshi reusable food pouches are BPA-free, PVC-free, Lead-free, Phthalate-free, puncture resistant plastic, to provide convenience and durability without unnecessary chemicals.
The manufacturer we work with is ISO 9001 certified and BRC rated, meaning the company meets international standards for quality and safety protocols as pertains to ingredients, allergens, hygiene, humane trade practices, and foreign ingredient exposures.
- Patented design - Perfect size and shape for small hands.
- Leak proof bottom double zipper
- Store and Serve from the same container
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Perfect for food on the go!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They’re like a reusable version of the plastic apple sauce or baby food packets. Key word there is “reusable”, and at about $1 a pop, these will pay for themselves within the month. They’re also super easy to clean.
By Beth B. on October 29, 2020
By Melanie James on January 22, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
These pouches are bright and colourful, thick plastic with a good tight seal, no bpa or other nasties and came with spare lids.
I read a review saying they were difficult to fill and, yes the opening is small (about 4cm when closed) but I put a lid on, put it upside down in a pint glass and filled it with fruit puree using a teaspoon! No bother at all!
As a reference, one pouch will hold a whole fruit pot (approx 100g).
Very easy to clean using my tommee tippee bottle brush.
Very happy with these pouches and would recommend to anyone wanting to stop buying single use pouches and make refill their own.
I measured the amount I could put into the pouch around 100ml at a push.
My biggest issue is cleaning, I find there is a residue on the inside along the edges which is very difficult almost impossible to remove. This renders the product useless.
Fill to just above the clear circle viewing window and you can seal without spillage!
They clean well in both the top and the bottom of the dishwasher (make sure to be fully open!), lid goes in the cutlery basket.
We've had continuous use for over 3 months with no issues.