Stamina 15-5325 Magnetic Resistance Upright Exercise Bike
|Price:||CDN$ 299.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Upright stationary bike for effective low-impact aerobic exercises in your home
- Smooth magnetic resistance with eight-step adjustable tension control to set workout intensity
- Six preset fitness programs with pace guide; pulse sensors built into handlebars
- Oversized, sculpted seat is padded and adjustable to fit any size
- Some assembly required; 1-year warranty on frame, 90 days on parts
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. Because it is an impact-free activity, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
After approximately one month my speed sensor stopped working so now the only function that the computer performs is a pulse monitor. The timer no longer functions since it was controlled automatically when the computer detected that you started to pedal.
When I was trying to fix the issue I also found that the mechanical resistance cable adjustment hadn't been locked (lock nut) inside the body of the bike. Overall these things are just poorly built.
Also, a friend of mine purchased the exact same bike about one month ago also. His bike started clicking. He opened it up and found that the belt was already coming apart due to alignment issues.
Save yourself a headache and find a different exercise bike.