Stand Out 1 Paperback – Jun 13 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pre-Unit: Welcome to Our Class 1. Talking with Others 2. Let's Go Shopping! 3. Food 4. Housing 5. Our Community 6. Health and Fitness 7. Working on It 8. People and Learning
About the Author
Ever since I can remember, I've been fascinated with other cultures and languages. I love to travel and every place I go, the first thing I want to do is meet the people, learn their language, and understand their culture. Becoming an ESL teacher was a perfect way to turn what I love to do into my profession. There's nothing more incredible than the exchange of teaching and learning from one another that goes on in an ESL classroom. And there's nothing more rewarding than helping a student succeed.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning > Computer Dictionaries
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Computer
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Language Experience Approach
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages