- Library Binding: 64 pages
- Publisher: Turtle Back Books; Reprint edition (Dec 29 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0606265791
- ISBN-13: 978-0606265799
- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 17.8 x 1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 259 g
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,284,722 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1972 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society
- #3466 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- #6544 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
Stand Up For Yourself And Your Friends Library Binding – Dec 29 2008
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Patti Kelley Criswell is the author of A Smart Girl's Guide to Friendship Troubles. She is a therapist who consulted on Help! A Girl's Guide to Divorce and Stepfamilies. She has a private practice in Kalamazoo, Michigan and frequently gives seminars on girls' issues. She is also a colleague of Dr. Lia Gagino, the pediatrician who advised The Care & Keeping of You. They are a true mind/body dynamic duo for girls! --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews