Stanley Proto J15046 Proto 1-1/2-Inch Drive Impact Socket
- Proto 6 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners and also on fasteners made from soft materials
- The TorquePlus design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life
- Stamped size for easy reference
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Stanley J1280M Proto Black Oxide XL Combination Wrench 80 mm - 12 Point Black Oxide Finish. For use on extra large fasteners. Used in Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial Construction. Forged heads with machined openings. 12 point box end allows for fine indexing, helping to improve speed and access. Fits 4, 6 and 12 point.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|