Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II: Sith Lords Minibox
- For the Windows 98
- Platform: Windows 98 / 2000 / Me / XP
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords [Windows 98] For the Windows 98
From the Manufacturer
Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic's only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and is faced with the galaxies most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark side...
The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 "Game of The Year Awards" featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
- All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.
- Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
- Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The game was not finished before it was released. As such there are some storyline threads that are left unfinished.
2) It would seem that the makers of the game decided to incorporate ALL the feedback they were given on KOTOR 1. It just has the feel of them trying to make everyone happy and in my book that takes something away from it.
HOWEVER, despite the issues with the game I have enjoyed it enough to buy another copy as my old disks have been lost.
The game seems to be at a much quicker pace than KOTOR. Graphics are slightly better (could be much better). Game play is the same turned based style. I seemed to like this since it gives better control (your Jedi-so it give you the sense you are reacting quickly). The influence chacks and dark side transitions for NPC's is a great imporvement upon KOTOR (The DS lok for Handmaiden and Mira is awesome).
The only thing wrong with this game is near the end. It seems rushed(and short) - which it is. Another game that is released for the holiday season. The gamer must be able to make the connections (with great intuition) to understand the chapters of the game. Such horrible move by companies make developers (like Obsidian) look bad.
Most recent customer reviews
Have'nt played it yet but if is anything like the first one it will be great! Can't wait to start playing it. Great value like the first one!Published on Feb. 20 2013 by LYLE BUZASH
The game starts off great, good story and lots of hooks coming back from the first game. After countless dead ends and plot twists that go nowhere I got fed up. Read morePublished on Jan. 6 2006