- Actors: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Don S. Davis
- Format: Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DVD-Video, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 5
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: Fox Video (Canada) Limited
- Release Date: Jan. 31 2006
- Run Time: 973 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 132 customer reviews
- ASIN: B000F8O2OM
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32,434 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Stargate SG-1: Season 2
|Price:||CDN$ 15.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Stargate SG-1: Season 2
Concluding the cliffhanger from the end of Stargate SG-1's first season, "The Serpent's Lair" is a rollercoaster of wit, plot twists, and cutting-edge special effects as the SG-1 team resign themselves to a suicide mission. Then it's a case of ignorance of the law being no excuse in "Prisoners," as they wind up in a penal colony striking a deal with someone who will have a far-reaching influence on their future. In "In the Line of Duty," Sam is stalked by an assassin after a rescue mission. She saves someone in the most unique of ways--by taking over as host of their Goa'uld symbiont. This introduction of Jolinar is a key to much of the continuing story line. Dwight Schultz guest stars in "The Gamekeeper" in a garden that forces the team to puzzle their way out of reliving secrets of the past. But all is not what it seems. --Paul Tonks --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
This is an English-only audio season, there's no French dubbed version.
(Yes, I wanted both, French and original audio, original for me, French for my family)
If you watch it in small doses over a period of time it is funny, but you do have to appreciate the red neck humour. Some of our more sophisticated friends thought that the whole show was "too hick" and a waste of money. If you're in the mood for the redneck stupidity and some clever writing you will be entertained.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Adventure
- Movies & TV > Drama
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Television
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Drama
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > TV Series By Letter > S > Stargate SG-1