Stars: All Aboard Science Reader Station Stop 1 Paperback – Jan 11 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From School Library Journal
PreSchool-Grade 2?A simple introduction to stars and constellations. The text is straightforward and supported and expanded by full-color illustrations. Though no "special ways to look at an eclipse without hurting your eyes" are explained, the clear illustration is almost self-explanatory and should encourage readers to ask questions. Books such as Gail Gibbons's Stargazers (Holiday, 1992) and Sidney Rosen's How Far Is a Star? (Carolrhoda, 1992) should be available for readers who want to learn more. As a beginning reader, Stars is a good springboard for budding astronomers.?Gale W. Sherman, Pocatello Public Library, ID
Copyright 1998 Reed Business Information, Inc.
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers
- Books > Children's Books > Science, Nature & How It Works > Astronomy & Space > Astronomy
- Books > Children's Books > Science, Nature & How It Works > Nature
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Ages 4-8
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Baby-3