- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
How to Start a Home-based Mail Order Business Paperback – Jun 1 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"How to Start a Home-based Mail Order Business is not a get rich quick scheme . . . but isn't it smart to have this expert advice at your fingertips before you take the leap?" ―Start Your Own Business magazine
From the Back Cover
Everything you need to know to run a profitable and satisfying mail order business from your home.From painless business planning to achieving success in cyberspace, this book's step-by-step methods are practical and easy to understand, and they will put you on the path to building your own home-based business. Whether you are looking to assess your personal skills, estimate your start-up costs, choose the right products, or stay profitable once you are in business, each chapter will guide you on every aspect of setting up and running a thriving home-based mail order business. Look for useful charts and worksheets throughout the book, including:Common Questions and AnswersProfiles of Successful BusinessesExpense SummariesSample Press Release Direct Mail ChecklistSee all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Mail Order
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics