Start Right in E-Business Paperback – Sep 11 2000
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Many e-business implementations are disappointments or failures. This book provides a road map for implementing and expanding your e-business sucessfully. It presents a step-by-step approach for changing your current business and implementing e-business. It offers over 250 valuable lessons and guidelines for improving performance from firms that have implemented e-business successfully.
This Book Enables the Reader to:
* Implement e-business in 13 specific proven actions
* Implement e-business with reduced risk to your business
* Coordinate e-business implementation with current business
* Use e-business as a means to renew and improve your current business
* Motivate employees to participate in e-business
* Achieve more flexible business processes
* Deal with technical, vendor, process, and other e-business issues
Answers Questions Such as:
* How do you implement e-business without tearing up your company?
* How do you define your new e-business processes and synchronize them with your current business?
* How and with what do you manage outsourcing in e-business?
* How do you measure your e-business implementation and results?
* How do you change your organization to be a spearhead for e-business?
* What is the best way to develop your e-business implementation strategy?
* How do you quickly gather data on the competition and your current business?
* How do you design new business activities that modify your current processes and define e-business?
About the Author
Bennet Lientz has taught and consulted on project management for the past 28 years to more than 5000 people. He developed the concept of the management critical path, acted as project manager of the Internet, and turned around 10 failing projects. This Second Edition is Lientz' seventh book; he has also written more than 25 articles in various areas of project management.
Kathryn P. Rea is president and founder of The Consulting Edge, Inc., which was established in 1984. The firm specializes in E-Business, process improvement, project management, and financial consulting. Rea has managed more than 65 major technology-related projects internationally. She has advised on and carried out projects in government, engergy, banking and finance, distribution, trading, retailing, transportation, mining, manufacturing, and utilities. She is the author of eight books and more than 20 articles in various areas of information systems and analysis.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Storage & Retrieval
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Library Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology