Handle Fire Starter Camping Outdoor Orange Ferrocerium Flint Stone Rod Lighter Magnesium Emergency Survival Tool Kit Big Size
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- This is the perfect compact and lightweight fire starter for camping, emergency kits and more.
- Produces a high-heat sparks easily - ignite paper, dry grass or bark
- An easy-carry and lightweight fire starter for camping,wilderness survival,outdoor exercises and more.Nylon Cord for easy carrying
- Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flint Diameter: 0.3inch or 0.8cm
Flint Length: 3.54inch or 9cm , this is the longest so far.
Scraper Length: 2.56inch or 6.5cm
Material: Flint (magnesium), Scraper (iron)
Weight: 52g or 1.67oz
Fire starting procedure:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45?¡ã scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
1 x Flint fire starter with orange handle
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Scrap off some of the black coating from the rod so the steel is exposed. When you buy it it will be really hard to get a spark going. Just strike away (even if no sparks show) until silver colour exposes itself. Striking this layer is a lot easier.
The 'UP' wording on the striker is meant to have that side face away from the rod (to the sky).
The teeth side of the striker makes it easiest to get a spark but wears the rod faster.
The smooth side of the striker is not as rough on the rod (making it last longer). To get a spark with the smooth side lay it flat on the rod with a 5 degree angle (so the smooth side touches the rod) and pull away in a controlled motion.
Happy striking =)
This product gives a lot of sparks when you strike it
The shipping was easy and fast the the seller was easy to talk to
Also is lightweight so it makes it easy to carry around
Defentlity would recommend to anyone lookong for a cheap but good fire starter
It lasts very long and can surely be striked over and over again
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews