Static Headspace—Gas Chromatography: Theory and Practice Hardcover – Jun 6 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an important resource on an increasingly useful technique. It should be in the library of any chromatographer...Essential." (CHOICE, November 2006) --This text refers to an alternate Hardcover edition.
From the Publisher
This text emphasizes the techniques, methods and procedures of static headspace-gas chromatography (HS-GC). It covers the theory of headspace sampling as related to selection of the operational parameters, describes quantitative calibration techniques, and presents detailed methods, all adapted for automation. It includes many examples of proven practical applications--complete with original data--from the most important applications of static HS-GC in environmental analysis, polymers, packaging, pharmaceuticals, and food analysis.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Chromatography
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry