Do you want to be happier, healthier and live a green lifestyle?
Do you feel overwhelmed by your daily tasks?<br>
Or, do you want to know you are making improvements every day in multiple areas of your life?
The truth is that we compartmentalize our lives: eating, fitness, happiness, money, recreation. We strive to improve our lives and those of our families and we do our best to make eco-friendly choices and live more sustainably .If you are finding all this overwhelming on top of your daily tasks, you are not alone.
The solution is, to look at your life as a whole. When you do this, you will see how connected the different aspects of your life are. Your choices affect multiple areas of your life. This is very powerful. It means that activities that will make you happier can make you healthier and greener.DOWNLOAD
: 21 Steps to a Happier, Healthier, Greener You
The goal of this book is simple: to give you actions that can easily be implemented into your busy life to make big impacts on your life. The actions have been grouped into six categories: food and eating, growing some food, buying less, being more active, spending time outside, being present and engaged.You will learn:
21 Steps to a Happier, Healthier, Greener You
- The basics of what you need to be happy, healthy and live a green lifestyle<br>
- How activities can be combined to reduce the number of steps further<br>
- Easy steps to adjust your eating so that it is more enjoyable and full of variety<br>.
- Simple ways that you can grow food in your own home<br>
- To look critically at your time and money spent shopping both online and in person to make sure you are adding value to your life<br>
- To increase your physical activity without working out<br>
- Activities to increase the time you spending outdoors<br>
- How to be present and engaged in a time when we are increasingly distracted<br>
contains simple steps that will have positive impacts immediately to your body, mind and our planet. The steps are well proven and can create real and lasting change to yourself, your family and the environment if practiced regularly.
Would You Like To Know More?Download now
to become happier, healthier and greener.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now