- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stochastic Geometry Methods in Cognitive Radio Networks Paperback – Jun 14 2020
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book provides the first comprehensive study of the applications of stochastic geometry methods in cognitive radio networks. It elaborates the necessary mathematical tools and discusses the state of the art in geometrical modeling and analysis of cognitive radio networks and will be a first general book for the researchers in this field. Readers will be introduced to tools for managing the inherent uncertainty in the spatial locations of wireless nodes in cognitive radio networks, in order to satisfy the interference constraints on the primary receivers and to make the coexistence of primary and secondary networks possible.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Microwave
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Microwaves
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering