- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stolen Angels: The Kidnapped Girls Of Uganda Paperback – Oct 2 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kathy Cook is an internationally acclaimed journalist whose work has been published around the world, in over forty countries and in eighteen languages. In Canada, her pieces have appeared in Reader’s Digest, the National Post, Walrus, and the Ottawa Citizen. She has won several awards, including a Canadian National Magazine Award in the category of politics and public interest in 2005. This is her first book. She lives in Ottawa.
Top Customer Reviews
I was particularly interested in the book since I will be attending the university graduation of two of the girls - one being Grace Acan who was highlighted in this book.
I would love to get in touch with the author Kathy Cook to tell her that I will in Uganda for this incredible celebration.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Africa > Central Africa
- Books > History > Africa > East Africa
- Books > History > Africa > Uganda
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology