Stop Living Your Job, Start Living Your Life: 85 Simple Strategies to Achieve Work/Life Balance Paperback – Mar 17 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrea Molloy (New Zealand) has coached employees from numerous international corporations including Coca-Cola.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Andrea Molloy is a leading New Zealand life coach. Her style of writing is easy to read and the book has separate sections for tips, exercises and helpful examples.
The material is unlikely to be new but it is very well explained and the layout is excellent. If you are new to personal growth or having difficulty managing your life this book contains simple guidelines with easy to follow steps to help you get your life in balance. If you are more experienced in personal growth or self-coaching it is a helpful refresher but you may prefer to buy a book that delves deeper into the subject.
For example, there are hints for beating procrastination and moving out of a comfort zone (big moves) to little things like organizing your office (do it in small bites; reorganize a drawer by taking all of the items out and ONLY putting back the ones you need in that drawer.)
This is a really nice example of a self-improvement book that can be used and re-used because you don't have to reinvent yourself wholesale--just a bit at a time. Recommended.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Work Life Balance
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Happiness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Occupational & Organizational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation