- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (March 17 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569754535
- ISBN-13: 978-1569754535
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.2 x 19.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 290 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #902,188 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Stop Living Your Job, Start Living Your Life: 85 Simple Strategies to Achieve Work/Life Balance Paperback – Mar 17 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrea Molloy (New Zealand) has coached employees from numerous international corporations including Coca-Cola.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Andrea Molloy is a leading New Zealand life coach. Her style of writing is easy to read and the book has separate sections for tips, exercises and helpful examples.
The material is unlikely to be new but it is very well explained and the layout is excellent. If you are new to personal growth or having difficulty managing your life this book contains simple guidelines with easy to follow steps to help you get your life in balance. If you are more experienced in personal growth or self-coaching it is a helpful refresher but you may prefer to buy a book that delves deeper into the subject.
For example, there are hints for beating procrastination and moving out of a comfort zone (big moves) to little things like organizing your office (do it in small bites; reorganize a drawer by taking all of the items out and ONLY putting back the ones you need in that drawer.)
This is a really nice example of a self-improvement book that can be used and re-used because you don't have to reinvent yourself wholesale--just a bit at a time. Recommended.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Work Life Balance
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Happiness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Occupational & Organizational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation