Stopping the Pain: A Workbook for Teens Who Cut and Self Injure Paperback – Mar 1 2008
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lawrence E. Shapiro, PhD, is an internationally known child psychologist and parenting expert in Norwalk, CT. He has written over fifty books for parents, children, and mental health professionals.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Teen Health > Mental Health
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Teens
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Books > Teens > Social Issues