- Student Exclusive: Amazon Prime Student members save 10% on all textbook purchases. Enter code TEXT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Storying Domestic Violence: Constructions and Stereotypes of Abuse in the Discourse of General Practitioners Hardcover – Jul 1 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jarmila Mildorf is an assistant professor in the Department of English at the University of Paderborn in Germany. She is a coeditor of Magic, Science, Technology and Literature, published in Germany.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Abuse & Self Defence > Domestic Violence
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Doctor-Patient Relations
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Physician & Patient
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies