- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Gallup Press; 1 edition (Feb. 1 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781595620156
- ISBN-13: 978-1595620156
- ASIN: 159562015X
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 1.5 x 18.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 259 g
- Average Customer Review: 119 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
StrengthsFinder 2.0 Hardcover – Feb 1 2007
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Rath is one of the most influential authors of the last decade. He studies the role of human behavior in health, business and economics. Rath writes and speaks on a range of topics, from well-being to organizational leadership. He has written several international bestsellers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller How Full Is Your Bucket? In 2007, The Economist listed his book StrengthsFinder 2.0 as the top-selling business book worldwide. In total, Rath’s books have sold more than 5 million copies, been translated in 16 languages and made over 250 appearances on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Rath is a senior scientist and advisor to Gallup, where he previously spent 13 years leading the organization’s work on employee engagement, strengths and well-being. He has also served as vice chairman of the VHL cancer research organization.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Featured Stores > Gift Ideas