StrengthsFinder 2.0 Hardcover – Feb 1 2007
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Rath is one of the most influential authors of the last decade. He studies the role of human behavior in health, business and economics. Rath writes and speaks on a range of topics, from well-being to organizational leadership. He has written several international bestsellers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller How Full Is Your Bucket? In 2007, The Economist listed his book StrengthsFinder 2.0 as the top-selling business book worldwide. In total, Rath’s books have sold more than 5 million copies, been translated in 16 languages and made over 250 appearances on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list. Rath is a senior scientist and advisor to Gallup, where he previously spent 13 years leading the organization’s work on employee engagement, strengths and well-being. He has also served as vice chairman of the VHL cancer research organization.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I did find it kinda creepy how accurate they were describing me. You really start to realize what you are strong at.
So don't buy this book used.
Strengths Finder is a life-changing questionnaire and the answer to "who am I and what should I do" all wrapped into one resource. The book describes 37 strength "themes" that outline in great detail 37 types of strengths.
Natasha's 4 Favourite Things about the Book:
1. Each book comes with a personalized code that you use to access an online questionnaire. The quiz was thorough and complete and very thought provoking.
2. Each strength theme is amazingly detailed with suggestions for how to best use this particular gifting. I got so much clarity about how to brand myself after reading my top 5 themes.
3. Strength Finder 2.0 is not a personality test ' it is a "test" explaining what are your core capabilities.
4. It gives you total emotional freedom because you see in type who you are and just as importantly, who you are not.
If you've ever asked yourself the question "what am I great at? What should I be doing with my life?" Then this is the book for you.
Most recent customer reviews
It said the book was brand new but it did not come with a link and access code to their website.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I disagree with the "this is your destiny and you cannot change it" approach. It's a tool and provides some good snapshot info... Read morePublished 1 month ago by A.C.
A 19 pages rapport of my 5 top strengths ( on line ) and pretty accurate description. An absolute must.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I truly enjoyed this book, I was recommended to read it on behalf of my life coaching course but it truly helped me to see what my strengths are and how to use them to enhance my... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great way of thinking about yourself. makes you really find yourself.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Book is only alright. If you have no clue what your strengths and weaknesses are, this will be a good starting point for some self-reflection. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Selenoliber
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Featured Stores > Gift Ideas