- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.9 x 12.7 cm ; 14 g
- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Item model number: 1NSS1260WHTE
- ASIN: B004KYRSUC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 16 2010
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #41,405 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Stretchrite 3/4-Inch by 30-Yard White Buttonhole Knit Elastic Spool
- This ingenious buttonhole elastic is perfect for growing kids, maternity clothes, designed for changing waist lines and widths
- The elastic is made with buttonholes already inserted and spaced about 3/4-Inch apart from each other down the center
- This allows you to get longer wear from clothing by buying length and easily adjusting by tightening or loosening to the desired snugness as needed.
- Each spool contains 30 yards of elastic that is 3/4-Inch wide. 67 percent cotton, 33 percent rubber
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
STRETCHRITE-Button Hole Elastic. This elastic is the best thing for waistbands in children's clothing. This elastic with the button holes already inserted allows parents to get longer wear from clothing by buying length and adjusting waistbands as the child needs. This elastic is constructed of 72% polyester/28% rubber. This package contains 30yds of 3/4in elastic with button holes approximately 3/4in apart. Imported.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
First cut this elastic to more than the waist length desired, and sew a 1/2" flat, 2-hole button on one end of this elastic. You may want to finish the elastic ends with stitching or fray-check to keep them from unraveling. Feed the elastic through the casing using a safety pin if you don't have a bodkin. Fasten the button in a comfortable hole, and you're done. Why don't kid's knit pants come from the manufacturer this way? (I know, some of the woven pants do, but NEVER do the knit ones come this way.)