- Shipping Weight: 476 g
- ASIN: B01LFE851A
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 11 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Ball String Lights,100 LED 33ft/10m Globe Fairy Lights Christmas Lights by IDEAS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100LEDs Delicate Frosted Ball Lights -- Warm Lighting Ambiance
- Environment friendly -- 110V voltage, no need to buy extra battery
- 8 Lighting Modes -- brightness adjustable
- Easy to use -- plug and play
- Romantic lighting effects -- ideal for Garden, living room, dining room, bedroom, wedding, party, Valentine's day, Halloween, Christmas, etc
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
IDEAS Provide 12 Month Product Guarantee. If there is any damage of the commodity, please contact with us for a replacement. For help, please directly contact us.
1.Wire material: Pure Copper
2.Cable color: Clear
3. Light Color:Warm White
4. Main Cable Length: 10 Meter
5. US Plug cable length: 5 ft.
6. Distance between globe: 10cm
7. Quantity of LED Balls: 100
9. Bulb Life:Up to 50,000 Hours
10. Diameter of the Ball:18mm
11. Working voltage:110V
1 × ball string light
1.This is a Warm White ball styled LED string light,total 38ft/11.5m with 100 LED balls.
2.Connectable, with a tail plug, you can connect this string to a same model or more same models for using in a large space.
3.With a controller performs 8 different lighting function modes: Combination, In Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady on.
4.Perfect for decorating your Garden, Christmas trees, parties, weddings and other celebrations.
The controller and plug is not waterproof
Please keep the controller and plug away from water and rain !
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Super cheap, the plug doesn't stay in my outlet and after the 5th day of having them my box to change the light settings on broke. So even if I turn them onto a certain setting within seconds they'll start to twinkle or dim! Which is super annoying when I'm trying to do my make-up!