Nail Art Striping Tape Striper Line Decoration Set Kit of 10 Rolls By Cheeky
|Price:||CDN$ 3.49 FREE SHIPPING.|
- To view the full range of nail art products please click on the brand name "VAGA" under the title of this listing.
- Amazing value set with colourful striping tapes for beautiful, long lasting nail art creations.
- These tapes will help you to create perfectly straight lines and are ideal as a gift for any nail art fan.
- Our nail art tools and decorations are all of best quality that guarantees easy application and long lasting designs making them ideal for private and professional use.
- For clean and easy application we recommend using our special nail art tweezers, which can be found in our shop.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fabulous Nail Art Striping Tapes If you would like to see more high quality VAGA products, click on our brand name under the title of this listing. These VAGA tapes are used to create amazing straight lines and patterns in nail art designs. Your designs can be as amazing as your imagination will allow. This really is a perfect set for stunning nail art designs. In order to achieve the finest results please follow these steps: 1. Clean your nails using VAGA's special nail art cotton rounds and nail polish remover. 2. Choose the strip most suitable for the design you would like to create and gently place it on your nail. 3. Start expressing your creativity and create wonderful nail designs. 4. In order to enhance the effect, we highly recommend using VAGA's rhinestones and fimo nail decorations. The results will be outstanding!!!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
lots of colors to choose from.
Makes the nails look extra elegant or just fun with the designs.
Most recent customer reviews
Je suis pas la seule jespère, mais je m'attendais a recevoir un vernis.......ben non! c'est seulement pour faire tenir les rouleaux Art StripingPublished 3 months ago by Nathalie Lavoie
Not as adhesive as I thought, you really have to make sure the edges dont curl up. I got kind of random colors.Published 4 months ago by nat