ASUS ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (Wi-Fi AC) LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z370 microATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Two Patent-pending Safe Slots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- AURA Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers and ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A CODEC driven by Japanese capacitors
There is a newer model of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Experience next-level performance and personalization options with the ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (Wi-Fi AC) on the MicroATX form factor. Unlock full calibration and customization with 5-Way Optimization, AURA Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts. Dual M.2, onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 Gen 2 delivers maximum connectivity and speed.
From the manufacturer
Experience next-level performance and personalization options with the ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (Wi-Fi AC) on the microATX form factor. Unlock full calibration and customization with 5-Way Optimization, AURA Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts. Dual M.2, onboard 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 Gen 2 delivers maximum connectivity and speed.
At a Glance
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors
- Dual M.2, 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4
- Two Patent-pending SafeSlots
- AURA Sync RGB lighting
- 8-channel HD audio
ONE-CLICK OVERCLOCK AND COOLING
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
Fan Xpert 4
With ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming you have comprehensive control over fans and water pumps, via either Fan Xpert 4 or our media-acclaimed UEFI.
DUAL PCIE 3.0 M.2
Dual PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to three PCIe 3.0 storage devices via two M.2 slots and a PCIe x16 slot to enjoy the world's fastest data-transfer speeds.
ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming is carefully designed and engineered with loads of high-quality components to protect your investment — and we call them Gamer's Guardian. Individually they're tough, together they're unstoppable.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.
85 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 85 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Price is great
-Red color is appealing
-Supports 2x M.2 and has 2 USB 3.1 gen2 ports
Only negatives I can say are:
-Could use an extra fan slot or two. For a ROG branded product - only 2 CHA-FAN slots makes no sense. I ended up having to buy splitters to avoid attaching fans directly to the PSU
-No adapter for all the case cables. One of the reasons I like ASUS is they used to come with one for an extremely easy install. Not a dealbreaker but it was a nice touch
-Ram slots aren't color coded or labled which is slot #1 making it necessary to actually open the manual
i broke it i bend a front panel i/o. was my fault. i use 8 rgb , 6 fans, 1 led 1 on the water cooler pump.
Could not install all those on that board i had to use a rgb controler ( 4 ways) adding 3 splitters 3 ways. one on the board 2 on the controller.
i had problem with the rgb hgeader the one up. so i used my rgb splitter on my rgb header below.
so u use asus aura sync for memory and motherboard rgb + coolermaster application for my coolermaster fans and water cooler.
it easy to overclook. but i am just a casual gamer. This motherboard + i7 8700k is overkill.
Ho and it already usb 3,1 gen 2 one front one back. This monster is fun to play so yea it great execpt for the usb heqader. watch for the front
panel i/o plug the wrong side it crush one pin. i Hope this help a bit later.
"I am receiving points in the ROG Elite Rewards loyalty program for my review"
ASUS and ROG have been great products and is a brand I stick with.
my last PC was a pre-build ASUS and was great! I upgraded that system with a ASUS GTX 970 STRIX Great card! it is in my new build for now and still works GREAT!
No RGB header though. I don't need theat bling aura in my system (it's not even for gaming) so works for me. Also the on board aura logo has light bleeding. Would have looked much better with more industrial look.