- Product Dimensions: 188 x 17.8 x 17.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 Kg
- ASIN: B00LWQGL40
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 12 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Strong Camel 10'x6.5' OUTDOOR SOLAR 26 LED LIGHTS ALUMINIUM PATIO Tilt UMBRELLA RECTANGLE-TAUPE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Frame: 6 aluminium ribs, 1.5" (38mm) aluminium pole, with golden coffee powder coated finish for durability and long lasting beauty;Solar lights: 3 lights on short ribs, 5pcs LED on long ribs
- Easily to use switch to turn on or off;Solar panel is on top of umbrella, and runs on 2 included efficient recargeable batteries;Lights can be left on 10-12 hours super bright, efficient bright even for reading books or newspapers
- Fabric: 180g/m2 polyester, crafted with water-proof and fade-resistant fabric and an air-vent that allows wind to flow through during windy days;Open up: easily open and close with crank,With crank& tilt. Brand new in retail packaging
- Due to take in sunlight and the monitor, pictures may have a slight chromatism problem. This is inevitable , Please forgive! If cannot accept buyers please buy cautiously¡£
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Whether you're camping, dining in the backyard, or hosting a wedding reception, the Strong Camel makes an ideal companion.sturdy powder coating anti-rust; easy crank opening mechanism; easy set up; great to any backyard,deck, pool area, restaurant
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The thing is, the color is not taupe (grey/beige), it is a lovely medium cocoa brown. Goes perfectly with my dark-brown furniture which was repainted using Rustoleum's "espresso brown," if you know that color. On my screen, what is shown is very accurate, as I was hoping it would be.
The only thing is, it came with one sheet of drawings showing how to put it together, but no other info, so I don't know if it needs a battery if so, what type. I guess I'll have to wait til it runs down (if it does) and look for a way to change out a battery. Right now it is really good looking and I love the twinkly lights!