Structuralism and Semiotics Paperback – Sep 12 1977
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The material is arranged chronologically, beginning with Saussure and Levi-Strauss, and concluding with the "New" new criticism.
After reading Hawkes, I had a much clearer understanding about the Structuralism/Linguistics connection. Also the section on Barthes was quite enlightening.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Rhetoric
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Structuralism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > European
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > European