Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV(tm) Axis II Personality Disorders (SCID-II), User's Guide Paperback – Jul 14 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...a wonderfully practical approach to the diagnosis of personality disorders that will greatly improve clinical practice... -- Allen Frances, M.D., Chair, DSM-IV Task Force, Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
...the SCID-II has been a welcome and much needed method for assessment of Axis II disorders -- John M. Oldham, M.D., Director, New York State Psychiatric Institute , Professor and Associate Chairman, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
...will be of value to all researchers and clinicians with an interest in the diagnosis and assessment of personality disorders -- Daniel N. Klein, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York
The SCID-II is an extremely valuable tool that should be used in a variety of settings... -- Melanie M. Biggs, Ph.D., Assistant Professor and Licensed Psychologist, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Department of Psychiatry, Dallas, Texas
[T]he SCID-II is a significant step beyond more impressionistic clinical diagnoses of personality disorders -- Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic
About the Author
Michael B. First, M.D., Miriam Gibbon, M.S.W., Robert L. Spitzer, M.D., Janet B. W. Williams, D.S.W., and Lorna Benjamin, Ph.D., are members of the Biometrics Research Department of the New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Had opportunity to return it if it is necessary
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Personality Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Pathologies
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychopathology