Structuring Mergers & Acquisitions: A Guide to Creating Shareholder Value Hardcover – Jun 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I recommend this book to any MBA student who is pursuing a career in investment banking. This comprehensive reference describes investment banking concepts and practices in a manner that is clear and easy to understand. It has been very relevant to the real-time, case-based instruction at my MBA program. Buy it and save yourself a few trips to the full time associate's cubicle this summer, or at least gain a basic understanding of a complicated topic before you go running for help.
I already own Arzac's book which is excellent for valuation, but I was looking for a more comprehensive book covering other aspects of M&A.
Book contains some good material, but the price for the book is too high without a CD-ROM offering supplemental spreadsheets and other information. Table of Contents is very deceiving.
At best, the book's material is worth $100 and, as such, I am returning it for a refund.
I will go with either Brunner's book (with CD-ROM) or DePamphilis' book which also includes a CD-ROM.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Consolidation & Merger
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Corporate Finance > Valuation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Consolidation & Merger
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance