- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Study Guide for Understanding Pathophysiology Paperback – Dec 5 2011
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"It explains basic celluar biology, genetics and the immune response in health, before disucssing how these can be altered in disease..The text is well written and it is clear that the authors aim to make difficult concepts readily understandable. Extensive high-quality artwork complements he text and the images illstrating disease descriptions help the reader to visualise the information...there is excellent information on 'lifespan alterations', with a particular focus on paediatrics and ageing.The extensive online materials on the associated Evolve website look fantastic, with useful review questions, animations, critical thinking questions and weblinks. Overall, this an exceptional resource that I would recommend highly to all those with an interest in pathophysiology."
Nursing Standard, August 2012--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Pathophysiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Fundamentals & Skills
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Pathophysiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Fundamentals & Skills
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Pathophysiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Fundamentals & Skills
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > General