Are You Ready To Master Subnetting?
The Ultimate Beginners Crash Course To Subnetting & Binary Math For Your CCNA
Are You Ready To Learn How To Create & Decipher IP Subnets? If So You've Come To The Right Place - Regardless Of How Little Experience You May Have!
If you're interested in networking then you're going to want (or need!) to know and understand subnetting.
This is your ultimate guide to getting the knowledge you need which in turn will help you pass your CCNA exam.
There's a ton of other technical guides out there that aren't clear and concise, and in my opinion use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you in simple, easy to follow terms how to get started and excel at Cisco networking!
Here's A Preview Of What Subnetting For Beginners Contains...
- An Introduction to Subnetting - The Basics, Advantages etc.
- Constructing IP Addresses
- VLSM and Route Summarization
- Important Subnetting & Networking Terminologies
- Reminders, Tips & Tricks To Use While Subnetting
- How To Create Your Own Subnetting Cheat Sheet
- Review Questions To Test, Assist & Expand Your Subnetting Knowledge
- Subnetting Multiple Choice Questions
- And Much, Much More!