Summit 2: English for Today's World with CD (Audio) Paperback – Mar 2006
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
A two-level high-intermediate/advanced course, Summit, by Joan Saslow and Allen Ascher, is the perfect next step for learners who have completed a beginning to intermediate-level course. Summit develops competence and confidence in all four skills.
Summit’s simple instructional design has two essential, motivating features:
- Concise two-page multiple skills lessons are each designed for one class session.
- Communication activities at the end of each lesson enable students to set their own progress.
Other important features:
- Ten essential model conversations apply a wide array of conversation strategies for confident communication.
- Unique step-by-step “Discussion Builders” guarantee successful, thoughtful free discourse.
- An intensive vocabulary syllabus builds key word skills.
- Comprehensive writing sections feature rhetorical skills, prewriting, and error correction.
- Bound-in Grammar and Pronunciation Boosters provide additional reference and practice.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics