Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 3DS Smash Bros. Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 44.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- - Your amiibo becomes a game piece in the all-new amiibo Party mode! At least one amiibo is required in order to access this mode. - Game boards vary based on the amiibo used. On the Mario board, you might encounter an event where you use a Mushroom to suddenly grow or collect coins while defeating your rivals. On the Luigi board, you may have to suck up your rivals' stars and coins using the Poltergust. - Save items to your amiibo, then strategically choose one item to bring along each game! It might just be the key to victory!- Use each compatible amiibo* once per day to get a bonus, such as a different base for your game piece!- Read/Write compatibility with the following amiibo figures:o Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Bowser, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, and Wario- Tap any other amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to play Scratch Bonus and win Mario Party points, letting you unlock in-game bonus content
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Nintendo 3DS | Edition: Smash Bros.
New characters, items and arenas add a freshly reinvigorated look and feel. Amiibo will add a different dimension to game play as classic Nintendo characters interact wirelessly in the game.
From the Manufacturer
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Battle it out as Nintendo’s greatest heroes—right in the palm of your hand! Power-up your combatant and face off against your friends in the new Smash Run mode, then in a series first, unlock new move variations to personalize your fighter. With new StreetPass features, mini-games, and trophies to collect, there’s plenty to keep you smashing!
• Choose your fighter from a huge roster of Nintendo’s greatest heroes • Duel against other Nintendo fighters on stages crafted for portable play • A ridiculously huge Super Smash Bros. game in the palm of your hand • A full sized Super Smash Bros. experience in a portable package • Take on the new Smash Run mode and defeat enemies from various game worlds • For the first time, customize a fighter’s special moves to discover your play style • Play all-new minigames, collect hundreds of trophies and more
- Battle it out as Nintendo’s greatest heroes
- Nintendo’s greatest heroes are in the palm of your hand
- Take the fight with you, wherever you go
- Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children aged 6 and under.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you don't have any friends with the game to play against you can play alone or with people all around the world through WiFi.
I really like this game. It is like most Super Smash bro games but with more modes.
Smash Run is super difficult but is the most satisfying to play.
It is Portable so I can Smash anywhere.
The game does take a little while to load when first started up. This issue will be fixed up with the release of the "New 3DS" which is promised to be more powerful.
Even being such an excellente game, there are some negative points I would like to note such as Smash Run mode that although fun feels forced and lacks some depth, the lack of a real adventure mode and that at times, the screen gets so crazy that ,even with the thicker outline setup for the characters, makes very difficult to track the characters on such a small screen
Good things: fun, like the old games but mobile, lots of characters, 1v1 mode vs random people is good.
Bad things: paid dlc is a rip off, online play should be able to do team play with a friend vs. Random people, doesn't feel like a full game, can't play vs wii u people online, story mode is gone, you can beat the master hand very quickly and unlike the old games it doesn't feel epic. Lots of lag in 4 player games
Most recent customer reviews
Good game. But kind of boring if you don't have friends to play with.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
A classic and a family favourite for sure. My one (massive) disappointment was the lacking two player. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kittymojo