- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (Dec 3 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007174908X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071749084
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.5 x 23.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 540 g
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#190,379 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #43 in Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management > Knowledge Capital
- #161 in Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Negotiating
- #162 in Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Negotiating
Super Trader, Expanded Edition: Make Consistent Profits in Good and Bad Markets Hardcover – Dec 3 2010
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Van K. Tharp, Ph.D., (Raleigh, NC) is president of the International Institute of Trading Mastery (IITM). Dr. Tharp is a leading coach for traders and investors and the author of Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
I feel that "Super Trader" is a book not just to be casually read, but to be studied carefully as if it were a text book. There are many lessons and exercises throughout the book and they are all well worth the readers time and effort to complete! I feel that the concepts discussed in this book can be applicable to any style of trading, CAN SLIM or otherwise. In my opinion it's a must read and has truly reshaped my thinking, my approach to risk management and position sizing, and developing a plan that truly fits my personal needs and goals.
One of the most profound insights that I have learned is, take total responsibility for your life. At first this was a very big and overwhelming concept for me, but gradually, I took it on. As I did, I found I had more and more power in my own personal life. Then I found I started to, not just have power, but have influence over the outcomes in my life. Presently, after applying this idea for several years now, I feel I do not just have power, but no matter what happens next, I know I will succeed. I feel I have a level of control in my life that emerges from within me as a source of strength. It makes no difference what the markets do. I will adapt to them changing, and I will adapt continuously. I will always find a way. I know what's constant is me. Where I am today in my journey is; I am discovering that the more open and unresisting I remain, the more I can adapt to the Universe. This gives me access to a bank-account that springs from that Universal Flow. Thus, I am an endless supply of abundance. In this case, for me, that abundance is equal to money. In other words, in plain and simple English; doesn't matter what the markets do, I'm in a state that I can always make money, and I am the source of that state. Thus I am responsible for my life, and creator of my experience of it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management > Knowledge Capital
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Negotiating
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Negotiating