- Item model number: KPS-1406
- ASIN: B01G0SPAUU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 18 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Superbulky Baby One Piece Suit or Jacket - Knitting Pure & Simple Knitting Pattern #1406 - Easy Level Knitting
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Design by Diane Soucy
- Instructions to knit for babies in multiple sizes, 6 months to 24 months - chest 24 to 30 inches
- Uses a Super Bulky Weight Yarn, Gauge of 10 sts to 4 inches in st st on US 13 needles
- Easy Level Knitting Pattern
- This is the pattern only and does not include yarn or other supplies
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"A warm stretchy zipped suit for the winter baby," says Soucy. "Knitted at 10 sts to 4 inches with superbulky yarn, it makes a fast and cozy gift. Even faster is the jacket version, which can be closed with toggles or large buttons. Sizes 6, 12, 18 and 24 months." Both garments are knitted in one piece, top-down, and worked back and forth (for much of the body) and also in the round (legs and sleeves). In this way finishing is minimized-- there's no sewing, either!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product