- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Supermodularity and Complementarity Hardcover – May 3 1998
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Donald M. Topkis is a Professor at the University of California at Davis.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
That being said, this book is a valuable reference to all who are using submodularity theory in research.
I think this theory is is probably the most significant contribution to optimization theory in the years after Danzig, Kuhn-Tucker and Rockafeller. Give the guy a hand!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Econometrics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics