|Manufacturer Part Number||PSD450mkII/U1B|
Superscope PSD450mkII Digital Audio Recorder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Microphone form factor||Built-In|
|Number of batteries||8 AA batteries required.|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.3 x 26.7 x 8.3 centimeters|
|Screen size||3.5 Inches|
|Item weight||2 Kilograms|
About this item
- Unique, professional, tabletop design includes Internal Mics and XLR Microphone Inputs with Phantom Power. The built-in CD Drive enables you to; record direct to inexpensive CDR discs, quickly Archive your recordings, Copy and Duplicate CDs and Import your library of CDs into the internal memory.
- 16GB (or 32GB) Internal SSD memory allows you to record more than 25 hours of PCM high-quality stereo music or more than 1100 hours of mono MP3 digital voice recording. Expand the memory capacity or record simultaneously to inexpensive USB memory to instantly create a no hassle, digital audio copy for a student or client.
- Slow down the Tempo while maintaining the pitch during playback - valuable tools useful for music practice, music transcription, review and for transcribing digital voice recordings. Combine with A/B looping and Vocal Reduction for use with music accompaniment CDs and downloads.
- Integrated, complete suite of easy to manage, music production tools. The Overdub Record feature allows you to Sing or Play along and record with your favorite artists, accompaniment CDs and music downloads. Reduce original vocal, Change Tempo and Transpose Key to accommodate your vocal range. Record your voice or instrument, Re-Mix Balance, add Reverb or Delay, and Adjust EQ.
- Complete integrated, portable workstation requires no computer, soundcard, software, plug-ins or drivers. The PSD450mkII operates from an AC wall outlet or AA batteries.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Superscope's newest, most advanced and easy-to-use portable, 2-Track Digital Audio Recorder. If your school or organization is transitioning from CDR Media this is an exceptional workstation for applications including Music Rehearsal and Performance - as well as Digital Voice Recording used in Business, Government, Law Enforcement, Courts, Municipalities, and Houses of Worship. Professional results, flexible setup, ease-of-use, and a short learning curve make this an excellent recording solution for both technical and non-technical users. PSD450mkII features many valuable practice and learning features that have made this hardware based workstation a Top Pick by Music Educators.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|