Compare Offers on Amazon
Supersexy Swingin Sounds Explicit Lyrics
|Price:||CDN$ 10.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. Electric Head Pt.2 (Sexational After Dark Mix)|
|2. More Human Than Human (Meet Bambi In The King's..)|
|3. I, Zombie (Europe In The Raw Mix)|
|4. Grease Paint And Monkey Brains (Sin Centers Of...)|
|5. Blur The Technicolor(Poker From Stud To Strip Mix)|
|6. Super-Charger Heaven (Adults Only Mix)|
|7. El Phantasmo And The Chicken-Run Blast-O-Rama (Wine, Women And Song Mix)|
|8. Blood, Milk And Sky (Miss September Mix)|
|9. Real Solution #9 (Mambo Mania Mix)|
|10. Electric Head Pt. 1 (Satan In High Heels Mix)|
|11. I'm Your Boogie Man (Sex On The Rocks Mix)|
White Zombie ~ Supersexy Swingin' Sounds
Remix albums are often iffy propositions. Either the remixes add nothing to the originals, or veer off so unrecognizably that you wonder what made you want to hear the damn songs in the first place. Well, this disc--essentially a chopped 'n' channeled version of the Zombies' Astro-Creep 2000--deftly avoids both of those pitfalls, thanks in large part to the indelible freak-show presence of Rob Zombie. Some mixes, like those by house music whiz Mike "Hitman" Wilson and psychedelic rappers P.M. Dawn, push the envelope extensively, while industrial master John Fryer and the ubiquitous Dust Brothers just enhance the band's freak-show quintessence. Fans of the surreal should note the presence of a cover of K.C. & the Sunshine Band's "I'm Your Boogie Man." --David Sprague
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. ELECTRIC HEAD PT. 2 (SEXATIONAL AFTER DARK MIX) has a strange backround that doesn't really go with the vibe of the song...
2. MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN (MEET BAMBI IN THE KING'S HAREM MIX) is often played on tv, it's interesting how they stretch out Rob's vocal to make it sound like, MOOOOORRRRREEEE HUUUUMMMMAAAANNN etc. (this is played on the I, Robot tv spot)
3. I, ZOMBIE (EUROPE IN THE RAW MIX) is by far worse than the original, with the intro EXACTLY the same and the guitars having no drums behind them
4. GREASE PAINT AND MONKEY BRAINS (SIN CENTERS OF SUBURBIA MIX) has kind of a strange backround music, sort of like the intros of More Human Than Human and Brick House 2003, still good
5. BLUR THE TECHNICOLOR (POKER FROM STUD TO STRIP MIX) is better than the original, it has a fast techno beat and the vocals are speeded up
6. SUPER-CHARGER HEAVEN (ADULTS ONLY MIX) is very fun to listen to. The "Route 66 yeah" and all of the parts before the chorus are without any music, with a cool effect. Devilman is echoing too :).
7. EL PHANTASMO AND THE CHICKEN RUN BLAST-O-RAMA (WINE, WOMEN, AND SONG MIX) is the best remix on here, better than original, more heavy-metal
8. BLOOD, MILK, AND SKY (MISS SEPTEMBER MIX) is definately not as good as the original, I like the creepy, walking through a misty graveyerds feel, this vibe is walking through a rainbow clear day rainbow (booo)
9. REAL SOLUTION #9 (MAMBO MANIA MIX) is not a very good mix unfortunately because the original kicked ***
10. ELECTRIC HEAD PT. 1 (SATAN IN HIGH HEELS MIX) is pretty good, recovering from the last to failures, has kind of a drunstick hit the rim beat...
11. I'M YOUR BOOGIEMAN (SEX ON THE ROCKS MIX) is about equal to the original
A must have for fans of Astro-Creep 2000
UP THE IRONS!
I could barely understand the lyrics of any of these songs. However, I DID understand--and enjoyed--the beat of each of these songs!
I really enjoyed listening to this album! I would recommend it to any alternative rock buff--and, well, anyone else lookin' for somethin' to dance to!
Zombie fans, Metal fans, Techno Fans, and anyone who needs good background music for a party, should check out Super Sexy Swingin' Sounds!
Most recent customer reviews
I have heard many bad reviews of this album coming from those whose repetoir only includes other heavy metal albums. Read morePublished on April 29 2004 by Cancer
Who cares about the music when the CD has such a hot picture on the cover. The $4 used CD price is worth it just for the cheesecake insert.Published on Oct. 26 2002
This is a remix masterpiece. As Boston says, "Just listen to the record."Published on Oct. 19 2002 by Gumbeaux13
Honestly, White Zombie was techno-metal enough as it was. Why did they go and do something so stupid. These remixes are terrible. Read morePublished on Aug. 3 2002 by ChiefSanch
Supersexy Swingin Sounds is sort of a dance CD for hard rock fans; it could also be called a hard rock album for dance fans. Read morePublished on May 9 2002 by John Linger
I have everything by White Zombie up until Rob Zombie: Sinister Urge, I rate this as perfect, it's techno alternative beat about it maybe, or maybe it's just b/c it's not as hard... Read morePublished on Dec 3 2001 by Seether
a couple of solid dub/trip-hop style mixes, a wicked drum n bass version of super-charger heaven, and a fistfull of "industrial dance" remixes. pick it up cheep.