- Manufacturer reference: 1528-9
- ASIN: B00BJBXZN8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 26 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Supersonic Limited Edition Fine Art F-15 in Flight by Phil Gibson 24x36
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Each Limited Edition or Open Edition Photograph Giclée is signed, numbered and a Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- Hear2heaL PhotoArt Giclées are printed from a 360 DPI digital file with our Epson Stylus Pro 9900 and edited to insure the ultimate in vibrant color, clarity and contrast.
- Our Photograph and Fine Art Giclées are printed on Photo-Tex Printable Fabric Paper, Professional Matte Canvas, Epson 100% Cotton Rag Fine Art, Epson Ultra Luster Premium or HP Advanced Gloss Photography Papers with Epson Ultrachrome HDR archival inks rated to last 100+ years without fading.
- Your Fine Art Giclée is printed and packaged specifically for you, guaranteed to be clean and fresh, never mass produced.
- Your Fine Art Giclée arrives ready for matting and framing from your local framer, or you may select from the Hear2heaL PhotoArt collection of matting and frames and your Fine Art will arrive finished with a sealed dust cover and hardware attached, ready for hanging.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
F-15 turns at nearly supersonic speed with full after burners. The jet was going so fast that you could see the flames coming out of the engine in a pulsing manner. Taken by Hear2heaL Photographer Phil Gibson at the Chino Air Show, Chino, CA May of 2011.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|