Surgical Recall, North American Edition Paperback – Apr 1 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I never tried to read Recall from cover to cover. Doing so would be painfully difficult as it is truly just a list of high yield facts with very little interpretation or explanation.
Recall is organized around procedures / diagnosis and as such is of limited use as a reference for expanding a differential diagnosis in a case write up.
It is, however, an absolutely invaluable tool for surviving the OR.
It's great to glance at between cases or when there's five minutes down time. And, it covers all the questions you're likely to be pimped on (that's why it looked like I knew a lot).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review