- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Suzuki GS-GSX 250, 400 and 450 Twins Owners Workshop Manual, M736: '79-'85 Paperback – Mar 31 1988
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Haynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If there is anything lacking in the book, it was that the bulk of it only refers to the 250 and 400 models. All information about the 450 was put into the last couple of chapters. One was expected to flip between the instructions for disassembly in the front of the book, then flip back to find the proper calibration numbers in the back.
In the end, though, I find the book worth having.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Industry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Motorcycles > Repair & Performance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Automotive
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation