- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 14.5 x 3.2 cm ; 59 g
- Shipping Weight: 59 g
- Item model number: 1041301
- ASIN: B003T0FLW0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 24 2010
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #518,806 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Swarovski 2010 Annual Edition Crystal Snowflake Ornament
- Elegant clear crystal snowflake from Swarovski comes with a silver-tone metal tag and white satin ribbon
- Limited to the year of introduction, the ornament is special and makes a great gift to commemorate the year
- The year of issue is elegantly engraved on the tag; a sought-after collectible
- The beautiful 2010 souvenir is designed by Eva Maria Ried and made in Austria
- Measures 2-9/16 inches by 3-3/16 inches
There is a newer model of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Annual editions celebrate important moments in one's life and make thoughtful gifts for any occasion. A magnificent addition to any festive decoration, this elegant clear crystal snowflake comes with a silver-tone metal tag and white satin ribbon. Limited to the year of introduction. The year of issue is elegantly engraved on the tag. Started in 1991, this ornament has become a sought-after collectible. A beautiful souvenir of 2010 or a much-appreciated gift for your friends and family. Designed by Eva Maria Ried, ornament measures: 2-9/16 inches by 3-3/16 inches.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Available through Amazon for less than $60.00, these exquisite pieces of crystal are an affordable gift for many. The pieces wonderfully capture and reflect sunlight or Christmas tree lights and their twinkle is a sparkling delight. Each piece is boxed in a triangular padded case to insure its safe arrival to whatever destination you may choose.
As a collection, they have grown in value through the years. In my opinion, the 2010 is a special ornament and should retain its value for many years to come. But frankly, the real treasure is the way they brighten our holiday - a delightful tradition in our family.