Synergee 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning. Wooden Plyo Box All in One Jump Trainer. Size - 16/14/12
- ★ INCREASE LEG POWER - Our Plyo Box is an effective tool to improve your total body strength, especially leg. Using the Synergee Plyo Box to sculpt your body, you'll be fit in no time!
- ★ QUALITY BUILT - Our Plyo box is made from high quality plywood that measures ¾ inch thick. Built to last, the box will hold up to 450 lbs. Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
- ★ ULTIMATE TRAINING - The Synergee Plyo box are the perfect tool for getting in shape. Train with box jumps or step ups, or sculpt your arms with exercises like dips. For a total body workout, you can use the box for cardio and strength training.
- ★ CHANGE THE HEIGHT – Our Plyo Box measures 16-14-12 inches, so it is like 3 boxes in 1! You have the option to adjust the height depending on your skill level and exercise you are practicing. NOTE: 16/14/12 DOES NOT COME WITH INNER SUPPORTS. The box is small enough that it doesn't need it.
- ★ ALL AROUND PROTECTION - Buy with confidence knowing that no matter what, we've got your back! We offer a better than money back guarantee, if there is an issue with your product for any reason we will refund you and send you a new one absolutely FREE! We stand by our products and only manufacture the absolute BEST!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Synergee 3 in 1 Wood Plyo Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
The Synergee 3 in 1 Plyo box is the perfect addition to your workout routine. Practicing plyometrics will help you get into the best shape of your life, as the whole body can become toned using a series of movements with the box. Most commonly used for box jumps, athletes use a series of jumps to exert maximum force in short intervals of time, increasing power. Upon landing and feeling a “shock,” jumpers found this an effective way to improve their speed, quickness, and power after development of a strong strength base. For a total body work out, you can also use the Synergee 3 in 1 Plyometric box for body weight exercises such as dips and inverted push ups.
Benefits of a Plyo Box
- The Synergee 3 in 1 Wood Plyo Box is quality built and can withhold heavy weight. With simple, puzzle-like assembly, the box is ready to use in no time! Puzzle ridges secure the box together, for the safest, steadiest Plyo Box. Strong plywood ensures the box will last.
- Unlike many other boxes, the Synergee Plyo Box comes with a center support insertion. This insertion keeps the box in tact no matter how many times it is jumped on. The wood will not warp from extended use. Center insertion excluded in 16-14-12 box.
- The Synergee Plyo box can be used for a total body workout, maximizing the efficiency of your WOD. Performing plyometrics moves increases muscular power, which translates to higher jumps and faster sprint times. If you combine these moves with resistance training, you will see a difference in the way you perform.
- The Synergee Plyo Box saves on space since owning other boxes is unnecessary. With 3 heights on each box, your next jump height goal can be reached by simply adjusting the box position. Start on the lowest height and work your way up as your WOD’s progress.
A workout program provides the basis for maintaining a healthy body mass index, toned muscles, improved cardiovascular function, increased physical stamina and heightened emotional well-being.
At Synergee, we’re passionate about fitness. We believe in supplying high quality products for everyone, no matter your fitness level. We keep on top of trends to ensure we incorporate the latest gear into our inventory—our selection includes our own brand as well as other top athletic brands. Our goal is to inspire and motivate people through a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Synergee Plyo Box Exercises
START: Begin standing 1-2 feet behind the box with your feet shoulder width apart. Perform a short squat in preparation for jumping, swinging you arms behind you. Rebound out of this position as you extend your hips, knees and ankles to jump onto the box, landing with bent knees. Extend your knees and then jump down from the box.
START: Begin sitting on the box with your hands holding the edge, then walk your feet out so your arms are supporting your body weight. Bend your arms, making a 90 degree angle. Lift your body up by straightening your arms.
Split Box Lunge
START: Set up in a lunge position with one foot behind you resting on the box. Bend your front knee down to a 90 degree angle, ensuring your front knee never extends past your toes. Return to starting position.
Showing 1-8 of 73 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the package in the mail and immediately unpackaged it. I tried assembling it right away but the reason I never gave this product 5 stars became apparent. The screws packaged with this product were unfortunately very cheap. You will either have to drill pilot holes, maybe 100 total, before using these screws, or go buy a pack of your own from a hardware store. This is what I did. After spending $4 on high grade screws, I could finally assemble this box.
I use it in 4 of 6 workouts a week and so far this box has been everything and more than I could have hoped. It's sturdy enough to go through the beatings I need it too. It's solid construction allows for you to use it as desired.
I would recommend the purchase of this to anyone. Hopefully the seller can do something about the screws packaged and sold with this product which will allow for easier assembly.
I would recommend this product for a newbie jumper or someone that is looking at step ups.
I will be purchasing the next size up
Very sturdy and seems like it will last a long time.
My only complaint was that there were about 6-8 mis-formed or stripped screws that were unusable. While they send you a couple extra screws in the package, there weren't enough and I still needed two or three of my own screws to complete the job. I had some on hand anyways so it was no big deal, but worth a mention because the box would not be 100% sturdy without all screws in place.
Enjoy your workouts!
Want to see more reviews on this item?