TETON Sports Mountain Ultra 3 Tent
- PERFECT TENT, PERFECT PRICE: So much tent for so little money; Easy one person set up; Built to last for years; Micro mesh tent offers a beautiful view of your surroundings or use the included rainfly in rain, snow, or wind; High-end features, design and construction with a low price like you can expect from TETON Sports; Pitched size 229x198x124 cm; Trail weight 3 kg, pack weight 3.7 kg
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Full screen tent made with soft, durable micro mesh fabric; Keeps bugs away and provides the perfect 360 degree view; Great ventilation with or without rainfly
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Only 3 poles--easy one person set up; Rainfly has built in cut away vents so you don't get condensation build up like other tents; Lightweight, packs down tight, portable
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Built to last from the ground up; Durable Oxford footprint protects your tent floor (included with purchase); Extra high waterproof bath tub floor is made of strong 150D Oxford canvas; All seams and anchor points are reinforced and heat taped; Lightweight aluminum poles outlast carbon-fiber varieties; Crazy strong acetal buckles keep tent and rainfly secure; Rainfly includes loops for guy wires to stake out your tent in high winds
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: At TETON Sports we deliver HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS and EXCEPTIONAL customer service. YOU CAN COUNT ON US to stand behind every product we sell. We will get you taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Amazon.ca Product Description
The Mountain Ultra 3 Tent is a comfortable, three-person tent that is an easy, one-person set up. It’s a lightweight, waterproof tent, with an unbeatable built-in ventilation system. Reinforced, heat taped seams and anchor points provide added life to this already rugged tent. The extra-high Oxford bathtub floor has heat-sealed seams that keep ground water out. It also has built-in gear pockets for added storage and comes with a carry bag with an offset shoulder strap that self-adjusts to keep it upright while you take it from the car to the campsite and back. The 150D Oxford footprint is also included.
From the Manufacturer
The TETON Sports Mountain Ultra 3 Tent is a great three-man tent or spacious two-man with cots. You wouldn’t expect this much tent at this price from anyone else but TETON Sports. The Mountain Ultra 3 is designed with an extra-high waterproof bathtub floor constructed from 150D Oxford. All seams and anchor points are reinforced and heat taped to stand up to years of use. Added rainfly includes loops for guy wires to stake out in high winds. Heavy-duty resin buckles for added security. Rainfly is solid for privacy and protection, but is designed with pass-through ventilation for optimal air flow. The TETON Sports Mountain Ultra 3 is an easy, one-person set up. Incredibly light at only 6.0 pounds. Gear pockets sewn into bathtub floor for added storage. Carry bag included, has offset shoulder strap that self-adjusts to keep it upright while carrying. Oxford footprint included with each tent for added protection and to help keep things clean.Works perfectly with the TETON Sports Adventurer Cots. They push right up next to each other and make a cozy couple’s bed. Add the Adventurer Camp Pads and you have a luxurious car camping set up that will last a lifetime.
From the manufacturer
TETON Sports Mountain Ultra 3 Man Tent (Orange/Grey)
Mountain Ultra 3 Tent
The TETON Mountain Ultra 3 micro-mesh tent provides the perfect ventilation—cuts down considerably on the condensation build up! Extra-high waterproof bathtub floor. Easy, one man set up. Reinforced, heat taped seams and anchor points. Clip-on rainfly for privacy and weather protection has pass-through ventilation technology that also clears away condensation. Rainfly vestibule keeps water off sleeping area at entry. Well-built and water resistant. So much tent, for so little money! Same great design as the Mountain Ultra 2 with room for one more.
150D Oxford footprint is included to keep your tent in prime condition regardless of what surface you sleep on.
It’s lighter than the competitor’s tent.
Fends off condensation and keeps bugs out with micro-mesh tent walls designed for ultimate ventilation.
|Mountain Ultra 1||Mountain Ultra 2||Mountain Ultra 3||Mountain Ultra 4|
|Dimensions||208cm x 81cm x 100cm||210cm x 160cm x 114cm||229cm x 198cm x 124cm||249cm x 211cm x 150cm|
|Packed Dimensions||43cm x 15cm x 15cm||56cm x 15cm x 15cm||58cm x 17cm x 17cm||63cm x 19cm x 19cm|
|Total Pack Weight||1,7 kg||2,5 kg||3,2 kg||3,9 kg|
|Trail pack weight (Rainfly, Tent, Poles)||2 kg||2,8 kg||3,6 kg||4,4 kg|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When we reached camp and I began to set up. I quickly realized that one of the main poles had two male ends and were unable to be connected together! I had to go my entire trip using tape to hold the pole together.
To make matters worse, by the second day a zipper had detached from one of the entrances....more duct-tape!
I'm going to write Teton customer service - I'll update again once I've received a response.
Would NOT recommend.
Even though I gave it 5 stars, there are still a few small things that I could see being improved:
- the zippers are very stiff and coarse feeling. I'm not sure if they might become easier/smoother with use, but they're somewhat difficult to close, especially on the inner tent.
- the rear vent flap stiffener gets folded up and bent so that it doesn't open so well. Easy to fix by propping it open with a little twig, but could be better.
- the hook side of the velcro strip on the rainfly door flap occasionally gets caught on the upper tent mesh, risking a tear or pull/run in the mesh. Not sure how this can be changed, but it is a small downfall which requires extra care when dealing with the rainfly door.
Overall though I'm very happy that I bought the tent.
pegs that come with the tent are the cheap steel kind, swap them out right away.
if you are taller than 6'3, head and feet will be touching the walls when sleeping. Klymit Luxe pad goes from one side to the other with no room to spare.
My likes include.
- Light total package. At 4lbs I don't feel like I am carrying excess weight considering the perks I get
- Easy set-up and tear down.
- Very spacious over all.
- Dual vestibules offer great shelter for kit.
My dislikes include.
- The fly velcro attachment points conflict with the mesh pole attachment hooks. Because of this, I found I had to alter where I wanted to attach the fly to the poles causing stress on the fly.
A very solid performer. Certainly worth the price point.
It has the usual pockets and gear loft. There are also two extra large pockets that appear to be for stuffing the door material into while unzipped. They are also great for storage.
When properly staked out, the fly provides suitable rain coverage keeping water away from the tent and footprint. It also provides good ventilation into the mesh inner tent. There are two vents at the top of the fly but they don't really stay open very well.
So far, the stitching and materials are holding up and the fly has not leaked. After setting up on wet ground after a hard rain, the footprint did not soak through.
One thing to remember when comparing prices: this tent come with a footprint. Most other tents that I've seen don't come with one so that's an extra charge. This tent is great value for the price!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews